Sep 7, 2017
September 2017 Newsletter
Maintaining Your Investment
Winter is Around the CornerRain. Snow. Wind. Sun. Salt. It’s a wonder that some things last as long as they do with all the weather variances we face. The roof is the most important building component when it comes to weather protection. Routine maintenance inspections of your roofing system should take place twice a year, once in the spring and again in the fall. Grell Roofing, LLC provides maintenance services to ensure your roof is ready for the inclement weather for the winter months ahead.
- Grell will check all sealants to ensure proper adhesion.
- Grell will check the drains to ensure they are free of debris so your roof is draining properly.
- Parapet walls will be checked for any signs of deterioration.
- Tie-Ins will be inspected for proper adhesion between the roofing systems.
- Our thorough maintenance inspection will address problems at their initial stage,minimizing or elminating damages so that building owners avoid expenditures and preserve their investment.
Job of the Month: AML Riverside
This month we have been busy working on AML Riverside in Fort Dodge, IA.
Job of the Month- Duro-Last Fully Adhered System
Company: AML Riverside
Located: Fort Dodge, IA
Roofing System: Duro-Last
Roof Size Completed: 26,000 Sq. Ft.